What is Kundalini Yoga?
Kundalini yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, differs a bit from what we traditionally think of as yoga in the west. In addition to physical postures that we call kriyas, Kundalini yoga incorporates breathing, the repetition of mantras, meditation, and plenty of time for reflection and deep relaxation. Kundalini yoga is often called the yoga of awareness, and works out your mind and spirit as well as your physical body.
There are hundreds of different kriyas, or sets of exercises, and meditations that we can select to specifically meet your needs. Just a few examples of kriyas and meditations include:
- Meditation to Totally Recharge You
- Kriya for a Calm and Open Heart
- Kriya to Make You Enchantingly Beautiful
- Evening Meditation Against Loneliness and Restlessness
- Stress Relief and Clearing Emotions of the Past
- Meditation to Strengthen the Inner Voice
- Meditation to Relax and Rejoice
Those are just a few of the many hundreds of kriyas and meditations that we have to select from in Kundalini yoga. I can either personalize a class for your needs, or create a class with some of my favorite kriyas and meditations for you to experience.